Entry Level Accountant/Bookkeeper
Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by HEPCO INC.
A reputable accountancy corporation that provides personalized tax, accounting, financial reporting and consulting services to individuals, small, and medium-sized businesses. We serve for-profit organizations and bring over 18 years of experience. Our goal is to become lifelong partners with our clients based on trust and reliability to help our clients grow and achieve their financial goals. By providing the best service possible at affordable fees, we have formed countless rewarding business relationships.
As our business continues to expand, we are looking for a stellar individual eager to learn and be part of an amazing team and serve our clients. If all of this sounds good to you, please keep reading!
Part-time and Full-time positions Available.
What You Will Do:
- Assist in the preparation of federal and state tax returns
- Full service bookkeeping and general ledger duties including journal entries and payroll
- Prepare book to tax reconciliations and other supporting schedules
- Prepare year-end tax schedules and other standard forms
- Review client documents and enter data into tax software
- Work closely with clients and provide excellent customer service
- Ad hoc projects as needed
- Experience with QuickBooks and tax related software a plus
- Working on Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- A willingness to engage challenging situations and follow through to a conclusion
- Organization and analytical skills as well as attention to details
- Embrace in advance technologies which support our profession
- Able to meet deadlines and handle the fast pace of tax season (January thru April)
- Work in a friendly and collaborative environment with opportunities for expanding your knowledge and advancing your career
- Flexible hours during non-busy times
- No experience necessary
- Minimum 2 years of college in Accounting or Finance