Executive Administrative Assistant
Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by WatCam
One of Cleveland's most prestigious downtown professional services organization is seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to support the company's executive management team.
This position is responsible for the development and management of the key events calendar, coordination of schedules and general communications support for the company's leadership team.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Act as an envoy of the executives and represent them in a professional and cordial manner
- Prepare various documentation including correspondence, memoranda, Executive meeting documentation
- Screen correspondence and telephone inquiries
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations for executive level presentations
- Handle all internal and external requests in a timely manner
- Coordinate on-site and off-site meetings, conferences, etc., across multiple time zones
- Coordinate complex domestic and international travel arrangements, including visas
- Be able to handle projects and other assignments as needed, including event planning
7+ years as an administrative assistant including a minimum of 3 years experience at the executive level. Proficeint in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) as well as with coordinating international and domestic travel arrangements. Ability to juggle competing priorities and solid business acumen are musts. Must be able to prioritze, multi-task and handle and maintain confidential matters.