Senior RF Engineer
Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
Prestigious Fortune 500 Company is currently seeking a Senior RF Engineer Sr. RF Design Engineer to join a dynamic business of optical network modules, circuit packs and subsystems. Candidate will be responsible for RF design and simulation for high speed optic transceiver or sub-assembly.
- Perform signal integrity (SI), transmission line, power integrity (PI) design and analysis
- Create RF 3D modelling for whole RF signal path, and conduct time domain & frequency domain simulation to meet design target
- Provide RF design guideline to relevant engineers, such as rigid/flexible PCB stack-up, via structure, high speed ceramic, feed-through structure, bond wire etc.
- Perform high speed performance testing, failure analysis etc.
- Act as technical lead role in coordinating and cooperating with multi-site RF design engineers
- Support all NPI activities from feasibility study, concept design, until product final release
- Complete technical documents, including design files, test report, work instructions etc.
- Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, or related discipline
- 5+ years experience in RF or signal integrity design
- Proficiency with RF or signal integrity modelling, simulation tools, such as HFSS, SI wave, ADS, Matlab/Simulink, Cadence Allegro
- Deep understanding of transmission line, S-parameters, EMI/EMC
- Familiarity with analog & digital circuits, fiber optics transceiver and TOSA/ROSA structure
- Strong team work and efficient communications under multi-project multi-site environment
- Hands-on VNA, signal generator, Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer, TDR and BERT
- PhD in Electrical Engineering, Physics, or related discipline