Senior Java Software Developer
Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
Permanent Full time role
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a Senior Java Software Developer. Candidate will be involved in the planning, selection, build, and maintenance of marketing technology systems, as well as be involved in all aspects of the technology life cycle to ensure that non-functional and functional requirements are adhered to in design and build so solutions are stable, secure, resilient, and perform well. Candidate designs, develops, documents, tests, implements, and debugs new and existing software solutions for large-scale proprietary software for internal use, and will serve as technical expert on development projects.
- Designs solutions after gathering business and technical requirements.
- Develops software solutions that are high performing and meet technical standards.
- Supports testing and problem solving/debugging of solutions.
- Implements software solutions following best practices.
- Assess processes and technologies then develop recommendations and road-map for the future state. Establish and maintain an IT multi-year strategy with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Understand business needs and partnering with appropriate IT counterparts to recommend technology solutions. Serve as an expert resource on the custom development and system integration.
- Be a technology expert and thought leader in contemporary technologies and techniques, both internally and externally.
- Ensure IT solutions meet requirements for security, availability, capacity, resiliency, and performance in a way that is efficient and supportable, reducing overall support costs.
- Strong experience with integrating different systems and applications.
- Software development experience with Java, J2EE .NET, Informatica, PHP.
- Strong experience with integration platforms (Informatica preferred).
- Working experience with Cloud Native applications, Microservices, Agile frameworks, DevOps, CI/CD.
- Previous Marketing and/or Information Systems experience.
- Advanced understanding of relational data structure and SQL knowledge.
- Bachelor's degree