Digital Platforms Security Engineer
Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Security configurations across digital platforms. This role is responsible for ensuring applications, networks, and software systems/mobile applications are planned, designed, developed, implemented, and monitored according to the appropriate security standards and practices. Develops, implements, and monitors enterprise application security architectures and solutions. Analyzes cloud, application environments and web services from a security perspective and will be responsible for design, execution, and (where possible) the automation of threat management, vulnerability management, and breach management processes while preventing and recovering from security incidents. Develop and design key tools and processes supporting medium to high complexity projects impacting security. Responsible for designing and automating assessments through penetration testing and ethical hacking, then analysing security risks and recommending mitigating and compensating security controls. Responsible for security configurations and connections across all digital platforms including SAP/ERP, Google Cloud/Big Data, Salesforce/CRM, Tableau/Business Intelligence, Azure/Collaboration, Jitterbit/Integration and other emerging platforms. Ideal candidates will have extensive experience in software and Microsoft security best practices with a focus on SaaS platforms.
Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field desired
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in technical aspects of cloud, applications, web or ERP systems.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in IT security functions.
- Experience with B2B software or E-commerce deployments to Azure
- Strong background in SaaS or Cloud security
- Strong knowledge of distributed platform and network IS standards
- Knowledge on TCP/IP and various network transfer protocol (SSH)
- Knowledge on Naming/Directory Services (LDAP) and authentication methodologies (PAM, LAM, Kerberos, SAML, OAuth, multifactor authentication)
- Knowledge on identity and access management tools are added advantage