Java DevOps Manager
Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Java DevOps Project Manager
Salary: $150-160k, +$30k bonus
This is more of a program/project manager to oversee Dev interface to track desk stakeholders vendors, this is an individual contractor, no direct reports, they want someone who is current and came up technically Java, DevOps, TDD, Docker, containers, cucumber, financial tracking huge plus.
The role will lead multiple complex projects with internal/external customers and vendors throughout the life cycle of a project. This positions works in a consultative role with our customers and vendors as technology solutions are delivered to end users.
* Hands on development experience using Java and DevOps
* Should have hands on experience in Test Driven Development with experience in Junit, Automation using tools like FitNesse or Cucumber.
* Work closely with the team to architect, design and develop Systems.
* Should lead Production Support and ensure Systems are functioning as per the expectation. Should be plan and provide proactive solution to avoid issues.
* Maintain in-depth understanding of customer/industry trends and needs, as well as Company strategic objective and technology solution roadmap
* Develop plans to derive and deliver project artifacts based on required methodology
* Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience
* 10+ years work experience in program or project management
* Prior experience implementing technology solutions with lenders (with lenders as customer)
* Detailed understanding of lender mortgage origination process/environment (people, process and technology)
* Technical knowledge related to technology platforms, infrastructure and data
* Strong facilitation and project management skills with technology focus