Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Looking for a candidate with the following skill sets: Abinitio, Unix, Hadoop, data warehouse, database design, ETL graphical development.
This role will be responsible for developing new data services and providing consumer data to our Enterprise customers. The developer partners with various stakeholders to understand requirements and provide optimal solutions. You will also have an opportunity to learn new tools and implement continuous improvements in support of the Product's strategic vision.
- 3-5 years of UNIX Scripting, Oracle SQL and PL/SQL experience
- Working knowledge of data warehouse techniques including database design and ETL
- Experience in Ab Initio tools such as Graphical Development Environment (GDE), Enterprise Metadata Environment including air commands (EME), and data profiling
- Experience with Hadoop, SPARK, Scala is a plus
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a high-paced team environment