Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by Visionaire Partners
This Fortune 500 Company is looking for a strong Splunk Developer to aid in this $5 billion initiative that will include a transition to AWS and the roll out of Splunk Enterprise wide.
You will be responsible for working with users to determine business requirements up to 10% of your time and the remaining 90% will be focused on development including defining application scope and objectives, creating dashboards, visualizations, statistical reports, and scheduled searches with Splunk. The ideal candidate will have experience with Splunk development in an enterprise environment, Linux or Windows administration skills, and have good knowledge of the healthcare industry.
This is an initial 6 month contract with the opportunity to extend or convert to a permanent role. Option to telecommute 1 day/week with potential to increase based on performance. This is a great opportunity to utilize cutting edge technology. Enjoy a convenient Midtown location in close proximity to MARTA and a business casual dress code.
- 2+ years Splunk development experience - developing dashboards, writing queries, etc.
- 6+ years total IT experience
- Hands on administrative experience with Linux OR Windows
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Healthcare, Governance, or Compliance experience
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or IT related field
- Splunk ES or ITSI
- Splunk training/certifications
- Experience with DataDog, ElasticSearch, Fluentd
- Splunk development in an enterprise environment