Automation Engineering Manager (#4267JV120618)
Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by Search Masters
- Specializes in products for the automotive industry
- Has multiple locations in the United States and abroad
- Over 100 years of industry experience!
- Position is open due to company growth!
- Spearhead the implementation of process improvements and equipment automation projects in the facility
- Lead the engineering and automation group to support the launch of stamped parts
- Utilize the existing and new automated equipment and processes
- Prior leadership experience with PLCs, industrial automation projects and robotics is required
- Stamping and welding experience is highly desirable
- Bachelor of Science degree (or equivalency or demonstrated equivalent experience) is required
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
- All applications must be accompanied by a resume and contact information
- Please forward your resume to Jon Venesile and reference job #4267JV120618