Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by Visionaire Partners
Tremendous opportunity for a Data Architect to join an industry leader where you can make an impact.
This is a newly created position to help drive the establishment of an enterprise Data Ecosystem across all of our companies and a transformation to Big Data and the Cloud.
You will be architecting and building an enterprise data strategy, roadmap, and processes. Duties include building the strategic roadmap for the enterprise data ecosystem roadmap, aligning and integrating data strategy with the business goals, leading data strategy for acquisitions & mergers, implementing best practices for handling data, collaborating with the business and other technical teams, managing and reviewing project proposals to ensure architecture fit, leading design & modeling of architecture, promoting an Enterprise Common Data Model, supporting MDM efforts, and researching and evaluating new data tools and trends.
We will consider contract to hire (3 months) or direct hire for this opportunity located in the Sandy Springs area. We offer an excellent culture/environment, modern office space, fully stocked kitchen/break room with mini arcade feel, flexible hours, and chance to join a dynamic team!
- 8+ years of data experience
- 4+ years as an Enterprise Data Architect
- Big Data/Hadoop
- Cloud (prefer Azure)
- Experience developing and building multi year data architect roadmaps
- Strong SQL and database knowledge
- Experience with data models and ERDs
- Experience architecting & implementing end to end data supply chain solutions
- Data warehouse
- Data Lake
- Data management
- BI and Analytics experience
- Process improvement
- Excellent Communication/Presentation Skills
- Consulting Background
- Masters Degree
Must be authorized to work in the U.S./Sponsorships are not available