Software Developer in Test (SDET)
Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by Visionaire Partners
Software Engineer in Test (SDET) - Selenium
Are you ready to make a change and to make an immediate impact at a company? Look no further!
We seek a QA Automation Engineer to join a stable, fast growing, and industry leading company. You will work within a team that is transitioning from manual to automated testing, while conducting functional, integration, and system level testing activities. This position will entail testing on both web based applications and mobile. You will spend about 25% of the time on manual and 75% of the time on automation testing.
We seek an Automation Engineer that has worked with C# or Java and has experience with Selenium WebDriver. The ideal candidate will have exposure to a .NET environment. We are seeking a SDET that can help automate all testing and identify when manual testing versus automation testing is necessary. You will be the driver in helping this transition occur so tests run nightly and people are notified when issues arise.
This is a great time to join this team, as they continue to grow and gain more business across the nation and you will have the opportunity to work with an outstanding team. This is a direct hire position located in Midtown. Casual dress code, flexible hours, telecommute after 6 months and fantastic benefits!
- 4+ years of experience in a software testing role
- 2+ years of automating using Selenium WebDriver
- Experience implementing Selenium tests in C# or Java (C# highly preferred)
- Experience testing web based applications
- Experience testing mobile device - iOS or Android
- Experience with MySQL or SQL Server - ability to write T-SQL queries, understand relational databases
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with Gherkin style tests
- Experience with Jenkins