Senior Account Manager
Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by HAVAS LYNX
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
As an award winning integrated communications agency, we are committed to bringing about change in healthcare. Change informed by experience, driven by innovation and proven in delivery. We're a team of more than 300 people in Manchester and London. You can get a feel for the #LYNXLife culture via YouTube , #LYNXLife playlist , Instagram , Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
The role of Senior Account Manager will see you take a pro-active approach and the lead in the management of your accounts, focusing on client satisfaction, communication, quality control and profitability. As a Senior Account Manager, you will ensure that your clients receive the highest individual attention and that we deliver projects on time, on budget and on brief. You will share your ideas and knowledge to the team, helping your leadership team to support and develop the junior members.
- You will build meaningful and trusting relationships with your clients ensuring you position Havas Lynx as their strategic partner.
- You will immerse yourself in your client's business and industry in order to be best placed to deliver quality campaigns.
- You will ensure client requests are dealt with efficiently, interpreting these into thorough and accurate internal briefs.
- You will work with Operations Team to manage the Production Schedule guaranteeing that the projects are delivered to brief, on time and within budget.
- You will oversee the quality control of work that leaves the agency, making sure it adheres to the client's approved brief.
- You will assist the Account Director in overseeing financial interactions on the accounts and guarantee good financial health and billing practises.
- You will partner with the Insights and Planning Team to proactively develop your understanding of strategy and how this applies to the campaigns you are delivering.
- You will take a proactive approach to identifying and initiating business opportunities with new and existing clients.
What we offer
- 20 days holiday, increasing with length of service (with the option to buy more)
- Extensive Healthcare cover
- #LXAcademy - our bespoke training programme for personal and professional development
- Season ticket loans for travel
- Seasonal working hours
- Wellbeing programme - yoga, football, running club and more
- Office dogs
- Drinks trolley Fridays
- Plus lots, lots more
Please send your application to .
This advertised post is with Havas Lynx, part of the Havas Health network. More information can be found at . You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram for regular updates.
The Little Black Book Agency