Certified Nursing Assistant
Posted on Jan 13, 2019 by Griswold Home Care of Asheville, NC
- Highest Pay in WNC
- On-going caregiver training: Available in many different topics related to aging and providing care
- Flexible Schedule
- Opportunities for advancement: Merit-based increases in pay.
- Referral programs: Additional opportunities to make money and work with friends.
- 1+ year(s) of experience caring for a senior or the elderly.
- CNA certificate preferred
- Must have a high school diploma or G.E.D. and be able to score 75% or higher on our competency exam.
- A minimum of 4 recent references (2 personal and 2 professional).
- Cleared fitness to work and 2-step PPD test.
- Reliable transportation to a client s home and/or a valid driver s license if required by the client HOURS
Associated topics: anesthetist, assessments, care nurse, cnm, np, prn, spanish, specialis, specialist, splst
Catholic Health Initiatives
Visiting Angels - Tallmadge
Washington Care Services
BrightStar Care - Charleston, SC
BrightStar Care of Greater Pittsburgh (Corporate)
BrightStar Care of Boise