Principal HR Operations Analyst
Posted on Jan 14, 2019 by Worldpay US
Worldpay is a global payments leader powering international commerce with deep fintech expertise and a shared passion for our customers. Whether in-store, online, or on a mobile device, we process over 40 billion transactions annually and offer more than 300 payment methods supporting 126 currencies across 146 countries. It's the perfect place for exceptional people to take their careers to the next level.
Worldpay's growth isn't just due to our first-in-class products and services--sure, it's partly that, it's also because we seek out and hire the best of the best. From finding sought-after talents to creating colleague-focused programs and resources, our Human Resources team cares about one thing: finding and hanging onto great team members. When great minds come together at Worldpay, great things happen.
The Principal HR Operations Analyst is the driving force in implementing and administering Human Resources programs, policies and practices. He/she will also act as a knowledgebase on HR policies and procedures, able to respond to team member and leader inquiries, questions and complaints. By tracking and monitoring a log of these issues, he/she will be able to provide key insights to leaders for implementing corrections to policies and procedures, or roll-out new communications to educate. By presenting our company HR policies as clearly and specifically as possible, we create a positive and unified experience for our team members
A World of Opportunity
We're turbo-charging our industry by nurturing the fintech experts needed to help our customers prosper. We don't try to ride the winds of change. We create them. We're proud to be shaping the future of payments by supporting the growth and development of our colleagues. We provide opportunities to learn and the flexibility needed to get the job done. We strive to hire the best and to create a climate where curiosity is king. So, wherever you join us around the world, we'll empower you to fulfill your potential. If this is the kind of career experience you're looking for, we invite you to apply today.
- Implements and administers Human Resources programs, policies, and practices as a standalone resource or in a shared-services HR model.
- Responds tocolleague inquiries, questions and complaints.
- Provides information, guidance and direction on HR programs, processes, and procedures to colleagues and leaders.
- Tracks and compiles issue logs and complaints.
- Provides feedback on HR policy and programs to area specialists and management.
- Having wide-ranging experience, he/she uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Deep understanding of federal, state and local regulations concerning employment.
- Uses knowledge develop local/regional/global HR policies which are aligned to business goals and local legislative requirements.
- Communicates changes/development in operational HR policy, process and procedures within business area.
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
- Ability to align HR practices and policies that are consistent with business objectives, internal standards and regulatory requirements.
- Works closely across the Legal, HR, and other stakeholder departments on employment, process, compliance issues and effectively balances associate and department interests.
- Identifies potential strategies for improving key business impact areas such as associate turnover, risk mitigation, compliance exposure, contingent labor management and other HR Operational issues.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel.
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 6 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD with 3 years of experience; or equivalent experience.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Colleagues may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.