Attack Surface Management Analyst
Posted on Jan 14, 2019 by Worldpay US
Worldpay is a global payments leader powering international commerce with deep fintech expertise and a shared passion for our customers. Whether in-store, online, or on a mobile device, we process over 40 billion transactions annually and offer more than 300 payment methods supporting 126 currencies across 146 countries. It's the perfect place for exceptional people to take their careers to the next level.
As Vantiv grows, so does our need to ensure we are protected from the many dangers that exist in the world of cyberspace, especially in a data-sensitive industry like payments processing. Security comes in many forms and we work hard to provide our customers with the peace of mind that their valuable data is safe with us.
The Cyber Security Analyst focuses on the evaluation of our information systems and cyber security policies, procedures and systems. This role works to identify security risks and areas of potential exposure, determine the cause of any security violations and suggest procedures to not only prevent future incidents but also to improve security overall.
A World of Opportunity
We're turbo-charging our industry by nurturing the fintech experts needed to help our customers prosper. We don't try to ride the winds of change. We create them. We're proud to be shaping the future of payments by supporting the growth and development of our colleagues. We provide opportunities to learn and the flexibility needed to get the job done. We strive to hire the best and to create a climate where curiosity is king. So, wherever you join us around the world, we'll empower you to fulfill your potential. If this is the kind of career experience you're looking for, we invite you to apply today.
- Evaluates, tests, recommends, develops, coordinates and maintains information systems (IS) and cyber security policies, procedures and systems including access management for hardware, firmware and software
- Ensures that IS and cyber security architecture/designs, plans, controls, processes, standards, policies and procedures are aligned with IS standards and overall IS and cyber security
- Develops techniques and procedures for conducting IS and cyber security risk assessments and compliance audits, the evaluation and testing of hardware, firmware and software for possible impact on system security, and the investigation and resolution of security incidents
- Implements IS and cyber security policies and takes measures against intrusion, frauds, attacks or leaks
- Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures/practices to determine appropriate action
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships
- Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments
- Typically requires a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Colleagues may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.