Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Posted on Jan 14, 2019 by Worldpay US
Worldpay is a global payments leader powering international commerce with deep fintech expertise and a shared passion for our customers. Whether in-store, online, or on a mobile device, we process over 40 billion transactions annually and offer more than 300 payment methods supporting 126 currencies across 146 countries. It's the perfect place for exceptional people to take their careers to the next level.
Worldpay's growth isn't just due to our first-in-class products and services--sure, it's partly that, it's also because we seek out and hire the best of the best. From finding sought-after talents to creating colleague-focused programs and resources, our Human Resources team cares about one thing: finding and hanging onto great team members. When great minds come together at Worldpay, great things happen.
The Senior HR Business Partner provides the direct line of support to business units and divisions in the form of informational and administrative tasks. He/she will respond to HR related requests regarding specific policies and procedures as well as processing transactions for tasks such as new-hire onboarding, performance evaluations, compensation, recruiting, promotions, etc. By implementing and maintaining our company HR policies, we create a positive and unified experience for our team members. In addition, this position will have the opportunity to partner with the assigned client group and HR Leadership on annual processes such as performance management, compensation planning, and talent and succession planning to ensure we are developing, retaining, and rewarding our talented team members.
We are seeking a seasoned, experienced HR professional who has a full understanding of the HR function and is able to resolve a wide range of issues in creative ways. A successful candidate will have a track record of success in solving client business problems through the alignment of effective HR solutions and building strong relationships.
A World of Opportunity
We're turbo-charging our industry by nurturing the fintech experts needed to help our customers prosper. We don't try to ride the winds of change. We create them. We're proud to be shaping the future of payments by supporting the growth and development of our colleagues. We provide opportunities to learn and the flexibility needed to get the job done. We strive to hire the best and to create a climate where curiosity is king. So, wherever you join us around the world, we'll empower you to fulfill your potential. If this is the kind of career experience you're looking for, we invite you to apply today.
- Implements corporate policy at the business unit or division level.
- Facilitates organization and leadership development efforts, working with colleagues and leaders to address root causes of Human Resources issues.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Resolves a diverse scope of employee relations issues through a systematic approach that includes analysis of data to evaluate identifiable factors.
- Assists senior leadership in the development of solutions through cultural and process perspective organizational development.
- Develops and drives company-wide programs and initiatives (e.g., salary review, stock option grants renewal, workforce planning and organizational change).
- Often viewed as a strategic business partner, change agent and member of the line leadership staff.
- Develops deep relationships with the business by using knowledge of the client's culture, business, and objectives to develop comprehensive understanding of the partner's needs, resulting in excellent consultation and recommendations.
- Selects, develops and evaluates talent to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Involved in developing, modifying and executing company policies that affect immediate operations and may also have company-wide effect.
- Works on issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Implements strategic policies when selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in HR or other related field of study.
- At least 8 years of experience in a business partner role, preferably with experience supporting a Technology function.
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal communication and feedback skills.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Colleagues may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.