Posted on Jan 14, 2019 by Avion Solutions
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Develops technical data which is the source of provisioning, Repair Parts and Special Tools List (RPSTL) and other equipment publications and maintenance programs.
• Reviews engineering drawings and compare the contents in the text to provide guidance on capturing information for all procedural requirements that are incorporated in the technical content for UH-60 Helicopters.
• Conducts research on various modification component Installation Manuals comparing parts and equipment listed in the document provided to the HH/UH 60 Technical Data Division for accuracy when compared to engineer drawings by using various information systems and regulations.
• Evaluates Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs) and publications change requests for impact to maintenance concepts/philosophies.
• Investigates and furnishes replies to DA Form 2028s and other related correspondence.
• Responsible for all initial and follow on provisioning of new and established items, to include assistance and service to supply personnel, relative to interchangeability and substitutability of parts.
• Reviews, evaluates, accepts and/or rejects the provisioning data from OEM and contractors.
• Verifies publications and provisioning data at contractor/government sites to ensure adequacy of technical contents.
• Investigates, analyzes and takes action to correct equipment deficiencies reported by equipment users.
• Knowledgeable of equipment requirements, policies, and procedures as they pertain to assigned system or subsystem requirements.
• Knowledgeable of, database maintenance and the interfaces with LMP, PowerLOG-J, LSA-030 and LSA-036 Reports and other functions for assigned equipment.
• Interfaces with PowerLOG-J and defense integrated data systems activities to create and process National Stock Number (NSN) requests and related maintenance activities associated with item identification and compatibility.
• Attends informal review of Installation Manuals with contracted writers, to provide feedback and red-line changes.
• Has the technical responsibility to develop, revise, and maintain data for maintenance publications
• Ability to develop technical data which is the source of provisioning, Repair Parts and Special Tools List (RPSTL)
• Ability to review engineering drawings and compare the contents
• Knowledgeable of, database maintenance and the interfaces with LMP, PowerLOG-J, LSA-030 and LSA-036 Reports and other functions for assigned equipment
• Ability to develop, revise, and maintain data for maintenance publications
• Interfaces with PowerLOG-J and defense integrated data systems activities to create and process National Stock Number (NSN) requests
• UH-60 A/L/M/V Helicopter
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Travel may be up to 25%
• Education/Experience BS or BA and 8+ years' experience
• Secret Security Clearance
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• Review/analyze technical data received from vendors/OEM, Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs)
• Knowledge of Powerlog-J and LMP data bases
Avion Solutions, Inc. reaffirms its belief in equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Avion Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and a VEVRAA governed Federal Contractor who affords equal employment opportunity to protected veterans and people with disabilities. Avion Solutions, Inc. provides all employees and job applicants' equal employment opportunities in hiring and promotion without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, religion, color, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, national origin or any other reason prohibited by law.
Category: Arts & Entertainment , Keywords: Writer and Author