Cell Line Development: Scientist/Senior Scientist
Posted on Jan 14, 2019 by Systimmune Inc.
• Lead and participate in cell line development activities
• Hands on and independently generate CHO cell lines of high productivity and quality, continually improves the process
• Ability to work in a high paced team environment, plan and meet timeline.
• Responsible to prioritize work on multiple projects, support and closely work with other divisions to advance company goals
• Drive cell line innovation to enhance the cell line platform to increase cell productivity and shorten cell line development timelines
• Responsible for candidate optimization, selection, and validation
• Conduct molecular biology studies to construct or modify expression vectors, genetically characterize cell line and analyze for sequence variants
• Evaluate signal peptides for CHO expression system and familiar with CHO expression vectors
• Provide technical leadership to project teams within area of expertise and commit resources to execute specific project tasks
• Use of modern technologies for enrichment of recombinant cells and cell cloning, clonality determination; clone screening using automated systems
• Present findings and results to senior management, external stakeholders, and industry peers at conferences
• Understand regulatory requirements of the production cell lines for biotherapeutics
• Provide mentoring to direct reports and guide their career development
• Commit to write SOPs and reports, authors corresponding sections for regulatory filling
• Strong ability to prioritize workload
• Work with R&D and manufacturing department in China. Plan time to accommodate meetings and technical support with team members in China
• Participate in timeline planning and decision making regarding research priorities of company or department and provide information on feasibility of prospective projects.
duties as assigned. Category: Science , Keywords: Senior Scientist