Posted on Jan 14, 2019 by Lakeland Toyota
Whether you're in the automotive industry or joining us from another field, Lakeland Toyota is ready for you to become a part of an award winning team.
Our employees work hard to build and establish relationships with our customers and we know how to value our human capital and give every employee the opportunity to grow.
* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership.
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
* Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are informed if any additional service is needed.
Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
* Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
* 2+ years of Service Technician experience preferred
ASE Certification required *
B level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair
Must hold a high school diploma or equivalent
Dexterity, requiring a steady hand, excellent hand-eye coordination
Mechanical and troubleshooting skills *
Excellent customer service skills *
Basic computer competencies *
Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
Team player with ability to collaborate with others effectively
Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
Valid driver's license and clean driving record
Willing to submit to pre-employment drug screen and background check
Category: Automotive , Keywords: Automotive Technician
Rock Hill Buick GMC
Kocourek Ford | Lincoln
Ben Funk Inc
Lebanon Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM
Starling Chevrolet - Mt. Pleasant
Phillips Chevrolet of Frankfort
Toyota of Easley