CNA/HHA (Weekly Pay & Bonus Opportunities)
Posted on Jan 14, 2019 by BrightStar Care - Danvers, MA
What are we looking for? A Certified Nursing Assistant or Home Health Aide that loves what they do, are compassionate, dependable, and can provide great care and make the client feel comfortable and safe.
Shifts Available Include:
Our team of CNA/HHA's enjoy the benefits of having:
* Weekly Pay * A set schedule
* One on One care (NO driving from client to client)
* 8 hour and 12 hour shifts (Work up to 40 hours a week!)
* Bonus Opportunities * Free Scrub Top
* An open door policy
* A friendly, family oriented work environment (with plenty of snacks)
As a BrightStar Care CNA/HHA, your responsibilities include:
* Hygiene care as directed including, but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping
* Documenting observed changes and reporting any changes to the Director of Nursing
* Develop and promote a safe environment for the client
If you meet the requirements below, CALL NOW to schedule an interview AFTER submitting your resume
* Certification as a CNA/HHA * Negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
* Current Physical
* Minimum one (1) year of documented experience is required
* Licensed driver with insured and reliable car
We have offices in Danvers & Woburn and service the Northshore and Merrimack valley.
Call now to schedule an interview!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Category: Healthcare , Keywords: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)