Automotive GM Technician
Posted on Jan 14, 2019 by Barton Chevrolet Cadillac
Barton Chevrolet /Cadillac strives to create a Team atmosphere.
Willing to train the right candidate! We currently are looking for all levels of Technicians to join our Family!
You will not be bored. We offer very competitive pay, a great work environment and paid training!
Plus a $5,000 signing bonus to qualified applicant.
* Medical Plan, Dental Plan, Vision Plan
401(k) Savings Plan
Basic Life Insurance
Vacation and Paid time off
Automotive Technician Preferred Skills
* Strong willingness to learn, take direction to task and grow.
* Maintain a positive dynamic attitude with the ability to recover quickly from setbacks.
* Dependable and driven personality
Strong time management skills
Basic computer, email and internet proficiency
Self-motivated, goal-oriented and enthusiastic presence in a team environment
Automotive Technician Qualifications
* Technician Experience Preferred
High school diploma or equivalent
Automotive Secondary School a Positive
ASE or equivalent brand certifications increase value
Automotive Technician Requirements
* Have tools necessary to perform automotive repairs and diagnosis
Provide superior customer service
Clean driver's license - We Check Backgrounds Category: Automotive , Keywords: Automotive Technician