Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA)
Posted on Jan 14, 2019 by BrightStar Care - Emerson, NJ
Come work for BrightStar Care, a company who believes in Serving with Passion and Doing the Right Thing.
The CHHA is a member of the dedicated home care team who works under the supervision of a registered nurse and performs various personal care services as necessary to meet the client's needs.
Our commitment to incorporating advanced technology has offered our employees an opportunity to deliver their best performance.
Work as many or as few hours as you want, as our independently owned and operated team is looking for high-energy CHHA-certified individuals that are looking for full or part time work, nights, days, weekends and holidays.
Our office is located in the heart of Bergen County in Emerson, NJ.
* Weekly pay with direct deposit * GPS time and attendance technology enhances your access to key scheduling and care information
* Free continuing education
* Work as often as you want on a variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
* Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based
* Joint Commission accredited
* Referral Bonuses Offered
* Verizon Discount
* CPR Classes Provided
* Live-In and Hourly positions available
* Provide client care according to approved Plan of Care
* Assist clients with personal care and hygiene
* Assist in providing a safe environment for client
* Comply with all documentation and record keeping requirements
* Follow principles of infection control and Universal Precautions.
* Identifies and participates in performance improvement activities.
* Participates in client teaching according to the client's plan of care.
* Assist in providing a safe environment and promote quality patient care through adherence to established policies, procedures and standards.
* Ensure client's rights are adhered to
* Respond rapidly and appropriately in an emergency situation
* Use equipment properly and in a safe manner.
* High School diploma or GED * Successful completion of a Home Health Aide program in New Jersey
* 1 year experience
* Proof of eligibility to work in the US
* Reliable car / auto insurance
* Clean background and criminal record
* Be able to work 30+ hours a week
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Category: Healthcare , Keywords: Home Health Aide (HHA)