Automotive Sales Associate
Posted on Jan 14, 2019 by Mercedes-Benz of Natick
You've come to the right place. We're looking for sales professionals to sell cars in our inventory!.
If you believe being a Sales Consultant is a true craft-one built on charisma, communication and thorough product knowledge (we'll happily teach you everything you need to know)-we want to talk to you!
Recently voted one of The Boston Globe's Top Places to Work for the 10th year in a row, Herb Chambers knows our team members are our most valuable resource.
For over 30 years, our mission has been to provide the highest quality of service to our customers in the sale and repair of their motor vehicle, so we give our employees the tools and training they need to succeed and be successful.
If you are looking to work in a great company, in a rewarding role, we'd like to hear from you!
* Medical, Dental and Vision
* 401K Plan w/ company match
* Paid time off and vacation
* Growth opportunities
* Paid Training
* Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Family owned and operated
* Long term job security
* Health and wellness
* Discounts on products and services
* Above average industry pay
* Create and maintain excellent relationships with our customers
* Maintain strong knowledge base of all new vehicle makes and models
* Follow up on all sales leads from a variety of sources (phone, walk-ins, newspaper ads, referrals, etc.)
* Work with Sales Managers to ensure individual and department sales goals are met
* Build relationships & create customers for life.
Assist them in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
* Be the vehicle expert. Know the in's & the out's of product offerings, optional packages & latest technology
* Perform high-quality and professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
* Follow-up with buyers to ensure referral business.
* Learn to overcome objections and thrive in sales situations
* Direct report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
* Bring your 'A game' & positive attitude with you every day
* Proven sales experience, preferably in the automotive industry
* Superior communication and customer service skills
* Excellent follow-through skills
* Understanding of manufacturer's specifications
* Familiarity with automotive financing
* Maintaining a positive, can-do attitude
* Available to work flexible hours & weekends
* Ready to hit the ground running on learning new product in's & out's
* Fantastic communication skills with your customers
* Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
* Clean driving record
* Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
* Meeting Sales Goals
* Motivation for Sales
* Selling to Customer Needs
* Documentation Skills
* Telephone, Listening & Communication Skills
* Customer Focus & Job Knowledge
Category: Sales , Keywords: Sales Representative
Al Hendrickson Toyota
Gettel Toyota of Bradenton
Mercedes-Benz of Natick
Suburban Imports of Troy
Gettel Toyota of Charlotte County
Keith Pierson Toyota
Nissan of San Marcos
Toyota of Boerne
Herb Chambers Lexus of Hingham