Posted on Jan 14, 2019 by Dorsett Automotive
At Dorsett Automotive Group, we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Our Indiana dealership has been proudly serving the Terre Haute area for many years.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same top-notch service and value that our community has come to expect from all of our dealerships through the years.
We are proud of our new and used selection of Nissan, Ford, Mitsubishi and Hyundai cars, and are looking to grow our successful team!
Are you looking for a job that combines competitive pay with good culture?
Have you been considering the automotive industry but don't know how to break in?
Are you passionate about delivering a unique customer experience that creates a memorable and outstanding impression?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we want to talk to you.
What We Offer
* Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance Plans
* 401(k) with Company Match!
* Vacation Plans * Growth opportunities
* Long term job security
* Health and wellness
* Flexible Work Schedule
Technician Specific Benefits
* Air-conditioned shop
State-of-the-art, brand new facility with air-conditioned and cutting edge technology (collision center only)
Shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment
Uniforms provided *
Discounts on products and services *
Work environment OSHA certified to current Air Quality Standards
Highly productive shop *
Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
ASE and state inspection certification reimbursement and all training expenses paid to further your career
Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web based training
Clean and professional work environment
* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
* ASE certifications are ideal * Strong automotive background
* Strong teamwork skills
* Willing to submit to a drug screen & background check
* Must have clean & valid driver's license Category: Automotive , Keywords: Collision Technician
Tracy Chevrolet Cadillac
Ben Funk Inc
Ben Funk Inc
Ben Funk Inc
Phillips Chevrolet of Frankfort
Starling Chevrolet - Mt. Pleasant