Posted on Jan 14, 2019 by Avion Solutions
• Sustainment Liaison between the Customer and the Contractor
• Assigned specific site(s) to track operational readiness and sustainment Issues
• Responsible for resolving product or service problems by clarifying the requirement
• Receives Incident Reports from Unit Technical Monitor's, determines causality, and coordinates repair process
• Work to expedite repair process with material or labor solution
• Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
• Candidate should have working knowledge/experience with Condition Based Maintenance (CBM) programs, Continuous Maintenance Program (CMP)
• Knowledge of Army Aviation support databases such as: TCO, Lakota Maintenance Management System (LMMS), Aircraft Notebook (ACN), Product Data Reporting and Evaluation Program (PDREP), The Army Maintenance Management System-Aviation/Maintenance Consolidated Database System (TAMMS-A/MCDS), Aircraft/Engine Electronic Technical Manuals (ETMs)/Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals (IETMs), Unit Level Logistics System-Aviation Enhanced (ULLS-A(E)), Depot Maintenance Work Requirements (DMWR), Safety of Flight (SOF), Aviation Safety Action Message (ASAM), RIMFIRE and Airworthiness Requirements (AWR)
• Ability to perform detailed information search, correlation, interpretation of technical data and the preparation of technical documentation, maintenance trends and readiness reports
• Aviation background and well experienced either as a maintainer or operator of UH-72 Lakota helicopter.
• Logistics Management
• Aircraft sustainment and logistical background
• Maintenance Management skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Travel may be up to 25%
• BS or BA and 8+ years' experience
• Secret Security Clearance
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• EC145 Maintainer Course
• Turbomeca Arriel 1 E2 Maintainer Course
Avion Solutions, Inc. reaffirms its belief in equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Avion Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and a VEVRAA governed Federal Contractor who affords equal employment opportunity to protected veterans and people with disabilities. Avion Solutions, Inc. provides all employees and job applicants' equal employment opportunities in hiring and promotion without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, religion, color, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, national origin or any other reason prohibited by law.