Chrysler Certified Technician
Posted on Jan 14, 2019 by Northlake CDJR
Our group also has rental car facilities, body shops, and a real estate portfolio located throughout the nation.
New car franchises include Hyundai, KIA, Honda, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, Mitsubishi, Mazda, Nissan, Toyota, Infiniti, Porsche, Aston Martin, VW, Lexus and Acura. Napleton Automotive Group employs over 3,000 people and ranks as top Automotive Group in Illinois.
We are also ranked 36 out of the top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2016 based on new car volume!!
Napleton's Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM dealership on Northlake Blvd is seeking certified Chrysler technicians to join our growing team.
We are offering huge signing bonuses based upon certification levels!
* Paid time off * Health, Dental, Vision, & Life
* Family owned and operated
* Busy shops
* Performing work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc
* Communicating directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
* High School diploma * Must have at least 2 years of experience as an auto technician
* Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and information
* Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance
* A fast learner
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Excellent Customer Service Skills
* Team Player
* Must have a valid driver's license
* Ensures that customer's cars are kept clean
* To maintain his stall in an orderly and clean manner
* Ability to identify problems quickly
* Good knowledge of automobiles
* Effective analytical and communication skills
* Good reading, computer, and mathematics skills
* Ability to learn new technology and repair and service procedures and specifications
* Should be able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment Category: Automotive , Keywords: Automotive Service Advisor