Posted on Jan 14, 2019 by R & R Auto Group
R&R Auto Group is always looking for a qualified individuals to join our sales and service teams to help handle the overflow of work we are experiencing.
At R&R Auto Group, we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
At R&R Auto Group, we believe our employees are our greatest asset.
As such, we treat all employees with respect and appreciation for their contributions to the company.
We believe not only in providing ongoing training, but also rewarding outstanding effort and results through bonus and commission programs.
WHAT WE OFFER:
* Multiple Medical and Dental plans to choose from
* Paid time off and vacation
* Growth opportunities, we promote from within
* Paid Manufacturer Training
* Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Family owned and operated.
50+ years in the same community! * Long term job security
* Health and wellness
* Flexible Work Schedule
* Team Lunches, Cookouts, Birthday recognition
* Discounts on parts and services
* Team member vehicle discount purchase plan
* Oversee the parts sales process from start to finish
* Communicate with customer on parts status
* Communicate with staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner.
* Be able to read and understand the parts catalog when looking up parts.
* Answers phone calls, providing price quotes and other information
* Reviews body shop estimates to be sure the parts that are ordered are correct and all pricing is in line with the estimate.
* Provides high level service to internal and external customers.
* Pulls and fills orders from stock * Maintain a weekly bin checks to ensure accuracy of stock.
* Notifies parts manager of out-of-stock parts or shop materials that need immediate attention.
* Locates out-of-stock parts from outside source and submits an emergency order, if necessary.
* Make sure all internal requests for parts are billed on service repair order.
* Receives payment from retail customers or obtains credit authorization.
* Set up orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pick-up
* Have a High School Diploma or equivalent
* Have experience with auto parts sales (preferred)
* Are able to work in a fast-paced work environment
* Have strong organizational and time management skills
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
* Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
Category: Restaurant & Food Service , Keywords: Food Counter Attendant