Posted on Jan 14, 2019 by Parrish Med Ctr/DESC
Under the direct supervision of the Director of Accounting, responsible for clerical support in the Finance Department to include, inputting of journal entries, prepare bank deposits, scanning of investments statements and journal entries.
Assists with monthly and year end close process and reconciliations.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES 1.
Promotes and demonstrates Parrish Healthcare's Culture of Choice.
Ensures goals and objectives are met or exceeded by providing superior performance as the Accounting Clerk.
2. Performs data entry in General Ledger system.
Journal entries, cash adjustments, prepaid and accruals.
3. Prepares daily bank deposits for all entries, processes through quick deposit.
4. Assists the Director of Accounting with month end and year end process of closing general ledger.
Journal entries, account reconciliation and analysis.
5. Maintains and edits vendor master in the accounts payable system.
6. Scans all investment statements, bank statements and journal entries.
7. Obtains all vendor statement for review by accounts payable.
8. Researches and tracks accounting questions, documentation and discrepancies.
Vocational or other technical school, certification, training or apprenticeship required beyond high school.
Associate's degree in business, accounting or related field is preferred.Work Experience: Minimum of two (2) years years accounting/bookkeeping experience
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled Category: Administrative , Keywords: Finance Clerk