Marketing & Communications Coordinator
Posted on Jan 14, 2019 by APHSA
modern approaches to sound policy,
the capacity of public agencies to enable healthy families and communities, and
leaders to accelerate learning and generate practical solutions together. APHSA seeks a Marketing & Communications Coordinator, who will support the Directors of Fund Development & Marketing and the Director of Communications equally. Our value proposition of Influence, Build, and Connect motivates and guides the way we do business. To effectively deliver value, we must actively work together as a team.
We promote collective learning, always considering how to do our work even better. To this end, we encourage all team members to speak up with ideas and concerns, share information, seek help, experiment with new ways of doing work, and talk openly about mistakes. Position Summary This position is responsible for supporting APHSA's marketing and communication efforts, including, website and social media content management, media and press relations, marketing and design, branding strategy and use, event promotion and general member and vendor relations. The Marketing & Communications Specialist is responsible for assisting the team with research, writing, editing, marketing and simple design using the Association's communication digital and print platforms.
To be successful this individual must thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and team-driven environment where no problem is too great and no detail too small. The Marketing and Communications Specialist supports the Director of Communications and the Director of Fund Development & Marketing equally, so must be comfortable with reporting to two managers with flexibility to work remotely. Specific Job Duties/Responsibilities
• Maintain content on APHSA's website. Monitor the site's SEO and performance analytics
• Create and disseminate email campaigns and measure and report on effectiveness of campaigns
• Coordinate social media posts and campaigns
• Write, edit, and design weekly newsletter in coordination with policy staff
• Support the planning, editing, and design of bi-monthly magazine
• Write and provide editorial support for day-to-day internal and external marketing communications
• Support marketing events and sponsorships
• Assist with design of marketing collateral and PowerPoint presentations
• Research and enter new data, update existing data, and create targeted marketing mailing lists in the association's CRM, ensuring close attention to detail.
• Provide support to the Marketing and Communications Department via administrative projects such as maintaining calendars for marketing initiatives, sponsorships, events and opportunities
• Develop messaging (email and social media) for multiple national conferences. Category: Marketing & Biz Dev , Keywords: PR Communications Coordinator