Internet Sales Manager
Posted on Jan 14, 2019 by Huntington Ford
Huntington Ford in Rochester Hills is looking for an Internet / Digital Sales Manager.
We are seeking an energetic individual to join our unique and fast-paced Sales Department Team.
Applicants must have vehicle sales experience and proficient in on-line retail automotive processes.
This is a great opportunity in an award winning dealership.
In this role, you will be the link between the buyer and their future vehicle.
You will assist the customer with questions regarding the company, perspective vehicles, and their ability to purchase.
You will learn about all of the newest vehicles and technologies on the market.
We have an in-house training team dedicated to your success; offering online and in-store training programs with our manufacturers.
At Huntington Ford, we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee at Huntington Ford is absolutely critical to its success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
What We Offer
* Medical and Dental
* 401K Plan
* Paid time off and vacation
* Growth opportunities
* Paid Training
* Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Family owned and operated
* Long term job security
* Monday through Friday work schedule, NO WEEKENDS
* Discounts on products and services
* Paid Training
* Create, maintain and measure the internet, digital strategies and business development processes for the sales department.
* Attract potential clients and retain current clientele by directing them to the appropriate dealership resources
* Respond quickly to internet, phone and live chat inquiries using email, phone and live chat scripts and templates
* Strive for continual improvement in the BDC and the company as a whole.
* Present initial financing options based on customer needs
* Hold yourself and others to high moral and ethical standards and conduct yourself with honesty and integrity
* Participate in team & process development sessions - keeping positive relationships with teammates, sales teams and dealership management
* Utilize CRM tracking system daily
* Digital marketing experience is required
* At least one previous vehicle sales experience.
* Superior communication skills, both oral and written
* Strong email and phone presence is necessary
* Exceptional leadership and organizational skills
* Ability to stay strong and calm in a stressful environment; must thrive under pressure
* Enthusiastic, outgoing personality a plus
* Proficient in on-line retail automotive processes and strong computer skills
* Ability to pass a pre-employment background check & drug screen
* Salary plus commission and performance bonuses.
Category: Sales , Keywords: Digital Sales Manager