Caregiver / Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Posted on Jan 14, 2019 by Skylark Senior Care
We seek individuals with a deep love of seniors and strong social and recreational skills.
Successful candidates will demonstrate strong ability to help lead activities with interests in crafts, music, nature, recreation, exercise, among other potential areas.
* Paid Training
* Flexible schedules including full-time, part-time.
* No weekend shifts required * Competitive pay
* Retirement plan
* Paid Time Off
* Engaging and fun work; never bored.
* Inspire freedom, hope, and joy in our elders and those who love them
* Lead activities in conjunction with the Activities Director
* Provide caregiving assistance to seniors with health-related needs by taking vitals, documenting activities, and providing assistance with activities of daily living.
* Provide home care services when needed
* Must care deeply and passionately for the well-being of our senior population
* Current Georgia Nursing Assistant Certification a plus.
* Experience working with seniors * Expertise in art, crafts, exercise, nature, and music among other areas for activities
* Ability to drive company vehicles to transport participants from their homes, to the center and back again.
* Assist with caregiving duties such as assisting our members with going to the restroom, eating, walking, etc.
* Smart phone with data plan * Must submit to a criminal background check
* Current Georgia Driver's License
* Drug Free Work Place
* First Aid, CPR
Category: Healthcare , Keywords: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)