Service Technician - Experience Required
Posted on Jan 14, 2019 by Beaver Toyota of Cumming
Brand new state of the art facility, great benefits, vacation, training, and 401k. Tired of the out dated work place?
Come join our team. A true family owned business.
Come join our winning team and a BRAND NEW state-of-the-art facility. If you're ready to take your career to the next level, we're ready to give you the tools you need to succeed.
Beaver Toyota's #1 goal -- create a healthy & positive work environment, allowing us to attract the best people in our market.
We pride ourselves on our stellar culture - you should love coming into work every day.
This person will be responsible for inspecting, diagnosing and repairing customer vehicles.
Areas of expertise include but are not limited to engine, transmission, drivability, cooling system, brake system, electronics, steering and suspension, HVAC.
* BRAND NEW state-of-the-art facility with employee gym and restaurant, onsite collision center, climate-controlled shop and indoor delivery bays
* Flexible hours to foster a work-life balance
* TOP PAY in the market!
* Various bonus opportunities to earn more
* An elite leadership team with years of experience in the automotive space
* Ability to create your own personal and professional brand
* Clear career progression with a HUGE OPPORTUNITY to be promoted from within
* Employee vehicle purchase and service discounts
* Ongoing training and development programs to further progress your career
* Medical, Dental, Life, Disability and Cancer Plan
* Paid Vacation
* Family-oriented and genuinely friendly work environment- management is always available to talk with you
* Everything at Beaver Toyota is state-of-the-art which mean cutting edge technology and a clean workplace
* Performs work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards
* Tests components and systems using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnoses, maintains, and repairs vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning
* Communicates directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executes repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
* High School diploma * Must have at least 2 years of experience as an auto Service Technician
* Must be ASE certified
* Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and information
* Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance
* Learns quickly
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Team player
* Must have a valid driver's license
* Ensures that customer's cars are kept clean
* Maintain stall in an orderly and clean manner
* Ability to identify problems quickly
* Knowledge of automobiles
* Math, reading, and computer skills
* Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
* Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
Mechanic, Technician, Service Technician, Service Mechanic, Journeymen, Service, Automotive, Auto, Master, Master Tech, Master Technician, Service Tech, Tech, Auto Tech, Auto Service Tech, Express, Quick Lube, Express Tech, Express Technician, Quick Lube Tech, Lube Tech, Lube Technician, Quick Lube Technician Category: Automotive , Keywords: Automotive Service Advisor