Posted on Jan 14, 2019 by Explorers Academy
Position Closes: February 15th, 2019 by 4 PM
Classification: Key Officer, Executive, Regional Office Approval Required
Full time 52 weeks - FLSA Exempt
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for managing the overall organization under the general oversight of the Board of Directors. Provides leadership to the staff, Board and Policy Council with the outcome of providing the highest quality services to children and families at all sites. Serves as a liaison to outside agencies and community organizations.
REPORTS TO: Explorers Academy Board of Directors
DIRECT REPORTS: Finance Director, Human Resources Director, Head Start Director, Child Care Director
About Explorers Academy
The purpose of the Explorers Academy program is to increase the capacity of eligible children to succeed in school by promoting an inclusive community that…
• Enhances their overall development
• Equalizes opportunities
• Strengthens parent-child relationships
• Supports and empowers parents to achieve their identified goals
We accomplish our mission by…
• Embracing diversity
• Honoring individual differences
• Using best practices
• Seeking to learn and innovate
• Promoting healthy life habits
• Parents are primary teachers.
• Respect for the individual is fundamental.
• The strengths of children and families should be recognized and honored.
• Optimal child development occurs when children have access to good nutrition and quality health and dental care.
Families thrive when they are supported and encouraged to reach their goals. Category: Executive , Keywords: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Westminster Communities of Florida
Ocean State Libraries
Vail Jazz Foundation (Vail Jazz)
Meharry Medical College
Rockland Community College
Department of Health & Mental Hygiene