Automotive Technician (Top Level)
Posted on Jan 14, 2019 by Walser Experienced Autos
Walser's progressive commitment to growth, technology and a differentiated customer experience has changed the car-buying journey.
We don't follow, we innovate and lead.
Walser operates 25 dealerships and many affiliated businesses throughout Minnesota and Kansas.
Walser also leads by example. We volunteer.
We donate. Walser Foundation puts 5 percent of its pre-tax profits right back into the communities in which we proudly operate.
That's because we live here, too.
Walser is a family-owned, family-run business that believes in work-life balance.
Walser is committed to delivering an outstanding customer experience every time - that's what drives us.
That's the Walser Way. Walser's Core Values
* Do The Right Thing - Nothing is worth compromising a relationship
* Lead By Example - Be willing to help no matter how difficult the challenge
* Display Positive Energy - A good attitude is highly contagious
* Be Open Minded - The only thing that is constant is change
Job Duties (Will Include but Not Be Limited To)
* Perform work as outlined on the repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards
* Examine assigned vehicle to determine if further safety or service work is required or recommended
* Communicate with service advisor immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the promised time
* Road test vehicles when required
* Understand, keeps abreast of, and comply with federal, state, and local regulations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know, etc.
* Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts
* Keep abreast of manufacturer technical bulletins
* Document all work performed on the repair order
* Participate in manufacturer-sponsored training programs as assigned by service manager and remain up to date
* Operate all tools and equipment in a safe manner
* Embrace and exhibit Walser CORE values
* All other duties, tasks and/or projects as assigned
* Automotive degree/certificate or minimum of 3 years related professional experience required
* Current ASE Certifications required
* Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, and be on your feet for extended periods of time
* Must be able to lift, lower, push, leverage, and manipulate equipment and/or items weighing up to 50 pounds
* Must be reliable and have a good work ethic
* Must work well as a member of a team
* Must have a valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position. Category: Automotive , Keywords: Automotive Technician