In Home Caregivers
Posted on Jan 14, 2019 by Homewatch Caregivers of Ann Arbor
Clients based in Ann Arbor, Novi, and Brighton Areas.
We offer flexibility in scheduling, one on one client care, competitive pay ($11 to $12/hr) and bonuses?
Duties may include:
* Light housekeeping * Menu planning, meal preparation
* Laundry and linen change
* Bathing and dressing assistance
* Safety and companionship
* Must be 21 years old * Must be authorized to work in the US
* Must have high school diploma or GED
* Must be proficient in English and possess excellent reading and writing skills
* Must have (or willing to obtain) a TB test
* Must have (or willing to obtain) CPR and First Aid certifications
* Must pass criminal background investigation
* Must have a valid driver's license, car insurance, and their own transportation
* Must be available to work an average of 20-40 hours per week
* Must be able to be On-Call up to 4 weekends and 2 holidays per year
Skills and Attitude:
* 2 years care-giving experience (Preferred).
* Must have a positive attitude, willingness to work, and a desire to help others
* Must have great interpersonal skills, computer skills, and oral and written communication skills
* Must be able to react quickly and have excellent problem-solving skills in emergency situations
* Must keep information confidential and readily available, with attention to detail
* Must be able to function with minimal supervision, adhering to established policies, procedures, and standards of care
* Able to work an average of 20-40 hours per week.
* Able to bend, climb, stoop, and stand an average of 5 hours per day.
* Able to lift 20-30 pounds. * Able to use tools necessary for job.
Category: Personal Care , Keywords: Caregiver