Quick Lube Technician (Homestead)
Posted on Jan 14, 2019 by South Dade Toyota
The purpose of this role is to inspect, maintain, and repair automobiles that run on electricity, gasoline, or alternative fuels like ethanol.
The person in this role will administer basic care maintenance including tire rotations and oil changes, diagnosing complex problems, and planning and executing vehicle repairs.
* Conduct testing to check whether systems and components are secure and are working properly.
* Isolating the systems or components that might have caused the problem
* Driving the vehicle for testing purposes or using various equipment, including hand-held and onboard compression gauges or diagnostic computers
* Maintaining efficiency and accuracy in diagnosing as well as repairing vehicles
* Repairing or replacing worn parts ahead of the vehicle's breakdown or damage
* Following a checklist in ensuring that, they examine each critical part of the vehicle
* Watching or inspecting closely parts like hoses, belts, plugs, fuel systems, brakes, and other possible troublesome items
* ASE certifications preferred * Minimum of 1 year in service department
* Enjoy working in a fact paced environment
* Able to lift up to 50 pounds
* Able to work on your feet for extended periods of time Category: Installation & Maintenance , Keywords: Lube Technician