Registered Nurse, Hemodailysis
Posted on Jan 14, 2019 by Parrish Medical Center
The RN through team nursing and the multidisciplinary team assesses, plans, coordinates, implements, and evaluates the plan of care.
The RN monitors the plan of care to ensure quality, appropriateness, timeliness, and effectiveness of the care rendered.
- Graduate of an accredited RN education program
- Associate's Degree, ADN, or other two-year college equivalent required
Required Licenses and Certifications
- State of Florida Registered Nurse (RN) active license
- Basic Life Saving (BCLS) certification (or within probation period)
- Advanced and/or Pediatric Life Saving (ACLS or PALS) certification or NRP, preferred
- EKG competency, if applicable
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled Category: Healthcare , Keywords: Registered Nurse (RN)