Posted on Jan 14, 2019 by Parrish Medical Center
Under the direct supervision of the Plant Operations Manager, the Plumber installs repairs and replaces pipes, fittings, and plumbing fixtures to maintain the boiler water, gas and drainage systems.
- Plans installations by studying blue prints and work sketches to determine types and size of pipe, special fittings.
Orders required parts. - Fits valves, couplings, and other specified parts and fitting to pipe sections by screwing bolting soldering and gluing.
- Performs cutting, threading and modifying pipers to configuration needed.
Operates threading machine. - Installs and repairs plumbing fixtures, such as sinks toilets, showers, and water heaters and connects them to outlet and inlet pipes by fitting gaskets, coupling traps and valves and soldering connections to seal joints.
- Perform steam-fitting duties such as setting and securing heating units and connecting traps, valves.
and thermostats to pipe systems. - Vocational or other technical school, certification training or apprenticeship required beyond high school
- Minimum of three (3) years experience
- Four (4) years apprenticeship with State of Florida License
- Journeyman's five (5) license (Plumbing) is preferred
- Valid Florida Driver's License and Motor Vehicle Record that is acceptable to PMC's corporate automobile insurance carrier
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled Category: Construction & Trades , Keywords: Plumber
COMFORT SYSTEMS USA
Local Union 322
J A Center