Automotive Sales Associate
Posted on Jan 14, 2019 by Gettel Toyota of Charlotte County
If you have an interest in automotive and a desire to develop a career in the industry, apply today!
What We Offer
* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
Life Insurance *
Health Savings & Flex Spending Accounts
Short & Long Term Disability
401K Plan *
Holiday Pay *
Personal & Sick Days *
Paid Vacation *
Paid Training *
Growth Opportunities *
Flexible Work Schedules *
Discounts on products & services *
Employee vehicle purchase plans *
Saturday Lunches *
Accident & Critical Care Plans
* Utilize the Gettel Automotive sales process as laid out in Gettel University.
* Approach, greet, and offer assistance to clients on sales floor or lot.
* Assist clients in finding a vehicle that meets their needs.
* Build strong rapport with clients, leading to long term relationships.
* Offer high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of new and pre-owned vehicles.
Qualifications * Prior automotive sales experience would helpful, but we are willing to train the right person.
* Professional appearance and strong communications skills a must.
* Strong customer service skills required.
* Basic computer skills required.
* Valid driver's license.
All applicants must demonstrate the ability to pass pre-employment testing which includes background checks, DMV, and drug test.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Please do not call or come into the dealership. Category: Sales , Keywords: Automotive Salesperson
Fred Anderson Toyota of Sanford
Bob Ross Buick GMC
Suburban Imports of Troy
Al Hendrickson Toyota
Gettel Toyota of Bradenton
Gettel Toyota of Charlotte County
Keith Pierson Toyota