Certified Nursing Assistant
Posted on Jan 14, 2019 by Griswold Home Care of Asheville, NC
If this describes you, we want you on our team!
Griswold Home Care is looking for high-quality caregivers with a minimum of 1-2 years experience.
We are seeking the best!
* Highest Pay in WNC * On-going caregiver training: Available in many different topics related to aging and providing care
* Flexible Schedule
* Opportunities for advancement: Merit-based increases in pay.
* Referral programs: Additional opportunities to make money and work with friends.
* 1+ year(s) of experience caring for a senior or the elderly.
* CNA certificate preferred
* Must have a high school diploma or G.E.D.
and be able to score 75% or higher on our competency exam.
* A minimum of 4 recent references (2 personal and 2 professional).
* Cleared fitness to work and 2-step PPD test.
* Reliable transportation to a client's home and/or a valid driver's license if required by the client HOURS
We are an equal opportunity registry and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Category: Healthcare , Keywords: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Horizon Home Care & Hospice, Inc.
Griswold Home Care of Asheville, NC
BrightStar Care - West St. Louis County
BrightStar Care of Baltimore City/County
BrightStar Care - Bella Vista, AR
BrightStar Care - Chicago and La Grange
BrightStar Care - Barrington
Alegre Home Care - San Mateo