Posted on Jan 14, 2019 by Griswold Home Care of St. Charles, MO
Our unique system of care pairing matches experienced caregivers who have the skills to meet each individual customer's needs.
It is different from an agency; Griswold Home Care is a registry that refers caregivers as independent contractors.
As such, you operate as a sole proprietor.
You determine when you are available to work, what areas of town you wish to travel to for work, and you choose the clients that offer the compensation and schedules you prefer.
* Varying Shifts
* Competitive Compensation
* Multiple Compensation Options
* Caregiver Referral Program
* Client Referral Program
* Work Near Your Home
* Set your Own Schedule
* 5+ years of experience caring for seniors and/or the temporarily or permanently disabled
* Compassionate provider of personal care, homemaking, and companionship services
* CNA or comparable and relevant experience
* Ability to pass a thorough Criminal and Background Record Check
* A minimum of 4 recent references (2 personal and 2 professional)
Service Areas: St. Charles, St. Louis, Warren, and Lincoln Counties Category: Personal Care , Keywords: Caregiver
Sunrise Senior Living
Comfort Keepers of Memphis
BrightStar Care of Boise
Always Best Care Senior Services of Asheville - Hendersonville
BrightStar Care - Charleston, SC