Territory Sales Manager - (Flooring) Dallas Metro Area
Posted on Jan 14, 2019 by Bostik
As a Territory Sales Manager, you will be responsible for selling one or a combination of Bostik Hardwood, Ceramic, Resilient & Surface Preparation Systems for C&C Business Unit
We seek people who want to be part of a growing, world-class organization. We also offer comprehensive benefits effective DAY 1! "Stick" with us!
· Responsible for selling one or a combination of Bostik Hardwood, Ceramic, Resilient & Surface Preparation Systems for C&C Business Unit.
· Achieve Annual Sales Plan
· Build and execute annual Sales Strategy using the Bostik Territory Template and Building Blocks
· Create strategy to increase share of wallet within existing customer base
· Update territory template monthly and use as the foundation of sales updates with management
· Create and execute Key Account Plans to achieve sales goals with Key accounts.
· Create and manage optimal distribution coverage within entire territory to support sales and margin growth goals per territory strategy
· Drive value focused selling practices through partner distributors
· Support all price increase initiatives
· Train and educate entire customer base on features and benefits of Bostik products.
· Conduct field demos with distributors and down channel users of Bostik products
· Support National Accounts where necessary through scheduled sales calls.
· Execute National product launches with defined growth targets
· Support and execute National and Regional demand creation initiatives such as promotions and maximize their value through steady communication and metrics.
· Understand and analyze "Sales Out" information to gauge the key trends in local markets, distributors and DSR's.
· Utilize the Bostik Specifications program to identify key project opportunities and specifiers in local markets and work with distribution as needed to convert to sales.
· Liaison for Marketing Team / Sales Management to identify key territory opportunities.
· Maintain critical contacts, account details, critical conversations, weekly highlights and plans
· Manage yearly expense budget with guidelines.
· Manage territory to achieve top line sales and profit goals
· Build and execute annual Territory Plan
· Report each month an updated territory plan in accordance with sales trends and opportunities
· Build and maintain high quality relationship with customers based on driving value and win/win selling techniques.
· Conduct monthly CEU presentations to the A&D community
· Conduct weekly product demos
· Support and execute yearly Marketing plans
· Support Marketing initiatives when asked
· Build and Execute annual Key Account Plans (80% of revenue coverage)
· Become expert in your territory and the "GO-TO" resource for customers on industry advances, competitive intelligence and product needs.
· Understand and drive value through distribution by embracing "Sales Force Excellence" mind-set
· Provide at least three territory highlights to management via salesforce weekly
· Meet timelines for all requests by management
· Conduct yourself and embrace a high sense of safety according to the Bostik Safety guidelines
· Attend tradeshows as necessary and create a follow up action plan as necessary
· Trouble shoot account problems and facilitate technical solutions for the customers.
· Use Salesforce as part of CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and daily territory management.
· Conduct yourself according to the "Bostik Way" values daily
Context and Environment
The job involves working directly with our existing distribution accounts as well identifying and targeting potential new distribution. You are required to conduct product demos to distributors and installing contractors. The job also involves working with contractors and independent retail customers to drive business through distribution. Architectural sales calls are part of the Territory Manager's responsibility, including presentations to groups.
· Accountable to the C&C Regional Sales Manager Bostik Management and it's shareholders
· Territory Financial Performance (Sales Plan)
· Execute territory sales plans and marketing plans developed in accordance to overall Bostik goals.
· Expense budget
· Manger yourself according to the Bostik Way value
Qualifications / Experience Required
· Bachelor's Degree - Business or related field preferred
· 5+ Years of Experience in Sales selling through distribution in building products industry (specifically Flooring)
· Able to solve complex sales problems
· Embraces and lives a "Can Do Attitude" and a "Win-Win Attitude"
· Fluent with Microsoft programs, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
· Understanding of flooring marketplace and industry applications necessary
· Ability to perform hands on demonstrations
· Strong interpersonal, communication, listening, organizational agility, and presentation skills
· Able to Travel 50%-75% of the time
· Bilingual in Spanish. Preferred but not necessary
· Familiarity with SalesForce preferred but not necessary
About Bostik- Smart Adhesives
With our eyes on the future, Bostik is driven to develop smart adhesives - enabling us to anticipate needs, create value, and shape new capabilities. We are not the right place for everyone. We ARE right for those who work collaboratively to think and act boldly beyond today. Put your potential to work to increase our collective expertise, powered by a spirit of innovation.
As one of the largest adhesive and sealant companies in the world, Bostik designs, manufactures, and markets bonding solutions within a variety of Global Business Units: Industrial Adhesives (Converting, Assembly, Packaging, Transportation, Flexible Packaging and Industrial Laminations); Consumer and Construction (Flooring Installation Systems, Construction Sealants and Adhesives); and Nonwovens (Disposable Hygiene).
Bostik is well positioned as part of Arkema's High Performance Materials segment. A global chemical company and France's leading chemicals producer, Arkema is building the future of the chemical industry every day.
Make a difference with Bostik. Build a career with purpose. Experience the impact powerful bonds can make - at a place where you can feel at home.
Compliance: Bostik is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
Disclaimer: The above information had been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications. Category: Sales , Keywords: Regional Sales Manager