Vehicle Sales Representative, Salary + Incentives
Posted on Jan 14, 2019 by Walser Polar Chevrolet
Walser's progressive commitment to growth, technology and a differentiated customer experience has changed the car-buying journey.
We don't follow, we innovate and lead.
Walser operates 25 dealerships and many affiliated businesses throughout Minnesota and Kansas.
Walser also leads by example. We volunteer.
We donate. Walser Foundation puts 5 percent of its pre-tax profits right back into the communities in which we proudly operate.
That's because we live here, too.
Walser is a family-owned, family-run business that believes in work-life balance.
Walser is committed to delivering an outstanding customer experience every time - that's what drives us.
That's the Walser Way. Walser's Core Values
* Do The Right Thing - Nothing is worth compromising a relationship
* Lead By Example - Be willing to help no matter how difficult the challenge
* Display Positive Energy - A good attitude is highly contagious
* Be Open Minded - The only thing that is constant is change
Job Duties (Will Include but Not Be Limited To)
* Master a peer-to-peer service and sales style that builds relationships, and engages and motivates customers in an authentic, transparent experience
* Utilize state-of-the-art technology to create a streamlined and integrated sales method throughout the entire buying process
* Embody Walser's industry-defining philosophy-no negotiation, one Best Price, and commission-free sales -allowing you to fully focus on helping guests find the inventory and products that fit their needs
* Embody a passion for the product and technology-you don't need to be an automotive expert-but you must be motivated to become an expert in your product through a dedication to research, growth and intellectual curiosity. Use strong decision-making and active listening skills to think progressively about customer needs and service
* Participate in a paid 13-week training program designed to support and guide you to success as a leader on the sales floor
* 4 year degree preferred or comparable education/work experience in a customer focused, competitive, or revenue generating role
Valid Driver's License and driving record up to Walser standards
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including written, verbal, and listening skills
High level of detail orientation and accuracy
Technologically proficient. Prior experience using business related applications or systems a plus
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
I have carefully read and understand the contents of this job description.
I understand the responsibilities, requirements and duties expected of me.
The Walser Automotive Group reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job when necessary.
I also understand that this job description does not constitute a contract or alter my status as an at-will-employee. Category: Customer Service , Keywords: Customer Service Representative
Walser Buick GMC of Bloomington
Walser Polar Chevrolet