Entry Level Technicians
Posted on Jan 14, 2019 by Schomp Automotive
Employers may claim to "promote from within," but we mean it; most of our executive team started as lot techs, client advisors, detailers, and service advisors.
Every decision we make hinges on two pillars: being right for our employees, and being right for our customers.
If you're ready to finally have an automotive job where you know you're making a difference at any level, apply now.
New to the car business? Interested in the machinery side of the auto world?
Our ground floor training will prepare you for growth & advancement in your career.
Our veteran Service Technicians will give you hands on service drive trainings, help you ramp up quickly, familiarize you with the tools & equipment and guide you through.
* Competitive compensation package that rewards high-performers
* Medical, Dental and Prescription coverage
* Life Insurance
* 401(k) with company match
* Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
* Paid time-off
* Supplemental benefit plans including short-term disability, long-term disability, supplemental life insurance and All-State Insurance products
* Comprehensive employee recognition programs
* Continued training through Schomp Automotive Group and the manufacturer
* Opportunities for career advancement
* Fully equipped workout gym with free on-site personal trainer and yoga instructor!
* Check and communicate oil level to teammates
* Ensure tire pressure for proper inflation
* Inspect and refill fluid levels as necessary
* Complete vehicle inspection
* Install a new oil drain plug and a new oil filter
* Clean and lubricate fittings as needed
* Providing excellent customer service keeping in mind that our customer's perspective comes first.
* Communication skills - communicates effectively with others.
* Time management - managing one's own time and time of others.
* Basic computer skills. * Clean driving record
* Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen Category: Customer Service , Keywords: Customer Service Representative