LPNs- Licensed Practical Nurses Needed
Posted on Jan 14, 2019 by BrightStar Care - Chicago and La Grange
Do you have what it takes to be an LPN at BrightStar Care?
Join a leader in the home health care industry.
Each independently owned BrightStar location makes more possible for the community and clients it serves.
If providing compassionate, high quality care as a Licensed Practical Nurse is your passion, BrightStar may have an opportunity for you.
BrightStar Care offers employment throughout the entire Chicagoland and La Grange area.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Job
* Provide direct skilled client care under the supervision of an RN
* Work collaboratively with team to help meet positive client care outcomes
* Monitor patient's condition and notify appropriate personnel of any changes
* Provide those services requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill
* Assures proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with local, state and federal laws
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
* Competitive hourly wages, with weekly pay & direct-deposit
* Flexible schedules: hourly, weekends and/or weekdays.
* Variety of assignments, procedures and treatments.
* Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based.
* One to one patient care. * Joint Commission accredited
* Free Continuing education
* National opportunities with over 250 locations in the US.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Requirements:
* Current and unrestricted LPN license in state for which you are applying
* 1 year experience after obtaining your LPN License
* Proof of eligibility to work in the US
* Preferred: Reliable car / auto insurance
* Clean background and criminal record Category: Healthcare , Keywords: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)