Resident District Manager - K12
Posted on Jan 14, 2019 by Aramark
This key leadership role is accountable for execution of our General Management program, with a focus on growth, cost and productivity, leading people and delivering financial commitments. Key success measures include Revenue Growth, EBIT, Margin, Consumer Satisfaction, Client Loyalty and Employee Engagement.
- Overall ownership and accountability of operational management and financial performance of multiple accounts and units. Model key leadership behaviors and ensure the highest levels of safety, quality and service excellence for employees, clients, and consumers.
Coach employees by creating a shared understanding about what needs to be achieved and how it is to be achieved.
Reward and recognize employees.
Identify and engage top talent and develop team members to their fullest potential within the organization.
Plan and lead team management meetings.
Ensure safety and sanitation standards in all operations.
- Establish and maintain effective client and customer rapport for a mutually beneficial business relationship in a complex client environment. Identify client needs and communicate operational progress.
Facilitate and support new business and retention activities.
Ensure unit managers execute customer satisfaction surveys in all locations. Financial Performance
- Build revenue and manage budget which includes cost controls with regard to food, beverage and labor. Ensure the completion and maintenance of P&L statements for the district.
Oversight and responsibility to deliver client and company financial targets.
Ensure adoption of all Aramark processes and systems, eliminate custom/manual reports.
Understand performance metrics, data, order and inventory trends; educate teams on key levers to improve margins. Productivity
- Lead managers in implementing and maintaining corporate management agenda for both labor and food initiatives. Ensure value through efficient operations, appropriate cost controls, and profit management. Ensure consistent application of Aramark's operating standards and processes (Operational Excellence) with particular focus on efficiencies in food and labor productivity standards.
Understand end to end supply chain and procurement process and systems; ensure only authorized suppliers are used. Compliance
- Ensure unit managers maintain a safe and healthy environment for clients, customers and employees. Comply with all applicable policies, rules and regulations, including but not limited to those relating to safety, health, and wage and hour. Category: Building Maintenance , Keywords: Resident Manager