Production Artist - Print/Packaging
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Aquent
AQUENT is supporting a global beauty brand (professional hair care) in their search for a Print/Packaging Production Artist! This is a FT Freelance role on a long-term ongoing basis onsite in NYC.
The individual is responsible of producing artwork for package design.
The person will be the single point of contact to designers translating design into artwork.
Collaborate with marketing and artwork production manager to meet the deadline.
Min 2-4 years of production art experience in package design - preferably in beauty industry
Fluent in all Adobe software.
Proactive, precise and able to collaborate with team.
Able to work under time pressure and multi task.
Print production background is a must (Mechanicals, etc)
A major beauty brand, but you will be employed by AQUENT. Working with AQUENT gives you access to some pretty cool things:
1. You're paid weekly with the option for direct deposit Subsidized Health/Vision/Dental (including term life and LTD) benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk). Learn more about our awesome benefits here:
2. Access to Fidelity 401(k)
3. Access to the Flexible Spending Account Program (pre-tax payment toward commuter passes, etc.)
4. Talent Rewards Program (we pay cash for referrals!)
5. Free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium to help you develop your skills:
6. Free online courses via Lynda.com
7. Aquent Support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations. We're also there to help you find new opportunities when you're finishing up your current role.
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.