Sr. Financial Analyst
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Boeing
- Develops, reviews, analyzes and maintains cost and/or schedule performance measurement baselines, including earned value, and communicates cost and/or schedule trends, and assesses range of opportunities and risk.
- Initiates assignments and leads the development, integration and analysis of resource forecasts and Estimates at Completion (EACs) for various contracts and programs.
- Develops performance reports and leads integration of variance analyses and provides clear, concise understanding of operational and financial performance to senior management.
- Makes recommendations to senior management on financial performance projections using financial and business knowledge and experience.
- Leads development of business cases/trade analysis and has the ability to assemble complex data into executive recommendations and presentations.
- Works directly with program and finance leadership program cost management of various contract types.
- Responsible for the monthly Forecast analysis and Customer deliverables, along with annual Long range business planning.
- Provides subject matter expertise to troubleshoot process and tool issues, determine root cause and recommend solutions.
- Opportunity to provide training and/or mentorship to junior team members
This position requires an active Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI). (An active SSBI investigation within past 5 years is considered active).
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience):
- Bachelor s degree and 10 years of experience in a finance related role
- 5 or more years of demonstrated experience working with Earn Value Management (EVM)
- Experience supporting US Government Contracts
- Experience with summarizing and presenting to all levels of the organization, including senior management
- Willing and able to obtain a Top Secret clearance
- An Active Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI)
- Experience working with the financial EAC process, LRBP & Forecast process, budget baseline process, control account EAC process, and Cost Schedule Planning & Reporting (CSPR)
- Experience with inventory management and material [requirements] planning systems
- Experience with program scheduling
- Experience with Financial Planning Process and Tools
- Experience with Supplier Integration
- Experience with COGNOS, COBRA, EAC and other accounting systems containing historical cost data actuals.
- Current and active Top Secret Clearance with a current SSBI; Top Secret/SCI preferred
- Bachelor's degree and typically 15 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 13 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Associated topics: analyst, bi, business analyst, forecasting, inspect, investment analyst, investment analytics, investment fund, law, refinement