Product Marketing Specialist
Posted on Jan 19, 2019 by ANSYS
The Product Marketing Specialist is a member of the Product Management team within the Mechanical Business Unit (MBU). The team's mission is to grow both new and existing business in the Mechanical line of products. This role has global applicability for working with the other members of the GTM team as well as the ANSYS corporate marketing teams to ensure that the Mechanical campaigns are exceeding their reach and demand generation goals.
This will require the team to engage with new audiences to expand the overall awareness of the Mechanical product line while capturing that interest to expand the opportunity pipeline for our Field Sales organization and our Channel Partners.
- Drive global growth of the ANSYS Mechanical Business through effective planning and execution of a comprehensive marketing strategy.
- Help to execute quarterly marketing campaigns to deliver Sales Accepted Opportunities for ANSYS field sales and our channel partners.
- Identify opportunities to work with the development and ACE teams to promote ANSYS MBU products
- Develop or manage creation of Mechanical product marketing content (eg. videos, white papers etc.) to support quarterly campaign execution.
- Be a partner with the Corporate and Field Marketing teams to support the execution of ANSYS digital marketing, promotion and lead generation activities required.
- Work as part of the PM team in the MBU and ANSYS organization to drive product strategy and grow the MBU business.
- B.S. Degree required (Engineering, Business or Marketing preferred)
- Keen interest in digital marketing experience in the high tech industry
- At least 2 years experience of Computer Aided Engineering
- Understanding of managing marketing lead generation campaigns
- Ability to work with direct and indirect sales channels required
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and presentation skills with a good rapport and proven track record working with customers required
- Experience with B2C and B2B eCommerce platforms is a plus
- Image and Video creation/editing experience
- Social media experience
Culture and values are incredibly important to ANSYS. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren't posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren't about rules and regulations. They can't just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs - guideposts that we all follow when we're facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company:
- Customer focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
ANSYS does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of ANSYS. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.