Senior AML Actimize Business Implementation Analyst
Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by USAA
Engages in the planning, execution, and delivery of programs and projects intended to accomplish business goals and objectives within prescribed timeframes and budgets. Develops an advanced understanding of how project activities contribute to the achievement of strategic business goals and operational objectives. Collaborates with key stakeholders and project/program teams to ensure objectives are met.
Specific Job Duties for this position:
Lead/ work as a Functional SME on SAM and/ or CDD and/ or ERCM business work streams for Actimize system implementation
Review and create/ update business requirements for functional (e.g., business processes, rules) and non-functional (e.g., data, security) capabilities. Gathers and interprets information from multiple sources and makes recommendations.
Translate Actimize solutions (CDD or SAM) functional and data requirements and concepts to business audience and business information to technical teams
Facilitates collaboration with team members to develop schedules, reports and documentation.
Supports the business team with the development and tuning of the assigned solution models and rules or risk factors
Lead the business testing activities including defining test scope, plans and deliverables
Work/ lead the execution of various test phases (e.g. UAT)
Work with the lead and business team to create the Target Operating Model, Processes, Procedures, Application security
Work with the business team to create and train end users.
- Drives implementation of multiple, complex project/program initiatives, working closely with cross-functional teams and resources to achieve multiple program and project milestones within established timeframes.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates activities for complex programs and projects through the development of project plans intended to accomplish goals and objectives within prescribed timeframes and budgets.
- Ensures consistent visibility for program and project teams by monitoring and reporting business objectives, program/project achievements, and key indicators.
- Communicates with project stakeholders and executive/senior management, and provides insight on issues through root cause analyses.
- Facilitates collaboration on creative alternatives to project challenges with subject matter experts
- Removes obstacles and impediments to ensure business and operational objectives are met.
- Drives adoption and challenges standards.
- Identifies and applies best practices and needed process improvements.
- Establishes advanced capabilities in program and project design where possible.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Monitors project execution to deliver incremental business value.
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree
- 6 or more years of relevant experience in project or program management
- Advanced knowledge of project management tools and methodologies
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not be able to change your responses.
- 3+ years of work experience as a Functional or Business Analyst with Actimize solutions (SAM or CDD or ERCM)
- 2+ years of experience in Data Mapping and Validations in Actimize solutions (SAM and/ or CDD)
- 2+ years of experience with testing of Actimize solutions (SAM or CDD or ERCM)
- Demonstrated knowledge of relevant Anti-Money Laundering and sanctions laws and regulations such as Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, and OFAC.
- Knowledge of Model Risk Management concepts
- Experience working in Risk or Compliance
- Strong communication skills, business acumen, collaboration and team building
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Associated topics: bi, business analytic, financial analyst, financial reporting analyst, guidance, investment analytics, investment banking, investment fund, market, monitor